First off, if you're even considering returning a product, that obviously means you've purchased something from INDI + LOU. And for that, we'd like to say a huge thank you for your support. Of course, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If the product you ordered is unsatisfactory, you have 14 days from the date your item was delivered to return the product for a full refund excluding the original shipping costs. All returns must be shipped back to INDI + LOU within this 14 day period. For defective items, please see further information below.
Before you proceed with your return, please ensure that you meet the required conditions:
- The product has not been damaged or altered in any way
- The product has not been washed or worn
- The product is free of scents/odors
- All original tags remain attached
Fill out our Return Authorization Form by clicking here. Once you've submitted the form, we'll email you instructions on how to complete your return.
After we've received and processed the return, you will be reimbursed the full amount of your item to your original payment or in the form of online credit (where applicable). Any product returned that does not meet the requirements will be subject to refusal.
You are responsible for the shipping charges associated with returning the item(s). We recommend purchasing insurance/tracking for your return as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL
- Refunds are not permitted on accessories and bodysuits
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item
- Initial shipping and handling charges are non-refundable on all orders
FOR DEFECTIVE ITEM(S):
Please Note: Defective items must be reported WITHIN 3 DAYS of the date the item was delivered.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
- Include a picture and explanation of the defective item in your email
- If we have the item in stock, we will send you a replacement. Shipping is on us. If we are out of stock, we will refund you the full amount to your original payment or in the form of online credit where applicable